GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50-percent of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users. It’s a simple and compelling concept. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Because it’s powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. The money GoodSearch donates to your cause comes from its advertisers — the users and the organizations do not spend a dime!
Choose Giving Children Hope as your charity of choice! It’s simple and it’s free!
Join our social network and invite your friends
Join one of Giving Children Hope’s social networking sites and network for a cause. We need YOU to be advocates for those with no voice. So look at our list of social networks, be our friend and help us make new friends.
Be a voice for the voiceless:
- Tweet about us on Twitter
- Blog about us on your blog
- Link to www.GCHope.org
- Donate your Facebook or Twitter status to one of our projects
- Change your profile picture to our logo
- Leave comments on our blog, our social network walls, or our web site
- Share our videos and stories
- Introduce us to new non-profits that are in need of product
- Be an advocate for one of our projects
- Promote the GCHope through Technorati